Serving families in need is her goal.
Pamela can provide a wide range of family law services including, but not limited to, advice and review of documents that you have prepared, preparation of documents representing your agreement, representation at hearings, mediation and/or trial. She can also provide unbundled services as your needs require. Pamela primarily represent clients in King and Snohomish County.
If you are interested in beginning your own paperwork, you can find the required forms by clicking the link below:
Divorce & Family Law Practice:
- Divorce – simple or complex
- Divorce coaching
- Division of property and liabilities
- Property valuations/tracing
- Maintenance/Spousal support
- Parenting plans / Custody
- Child support
- Meretricious relationships
- Prenuptial & Cohabitation Agreements
- Domestic Violence
Estate Law Practice: